Accounts Payable / Receivable Specialist
Stockwell Engineers is a full-service engineering, landscape architecture and land surveying firm. Stockwell adding a part-time AP/AR Accountant team member at our Sioux Falls location. This position has the potential to turn into a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accounts payable using Billquick software and other programs.
- Collect payments and accurately record it into the system.
- Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed.
- Manage and update client/vendor accounts with up-to-date information (ie W-9s, insurance certificates, exemption certificates, etc).
- Maintain company licensures.
Required Qualifications: – Associates Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2- 4 years’ experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills, math skills and attention to detail.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to take on responsibility.
- A team-oriented person with willingness to participate in a team culture.
Salary: Corresponding with education, training, and experience. The ideal candidate will be available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8am – 5pm for a total of 24 hours a week in office.
Apply for this Position
Inquire about this Position