New opportunity for a Survey Crew Chief to join our Sioux Falls office. Stockwell Engineers is a full-service engineering, landscape architecture and land surveying firm. From the offset, we have focused on providing quality services to private businesses, private developers, state agencies, local governments, and federal clients.
– Conduct boundary, topographic and hydrographic surveys.
– Conduct with construction staking.
– Provide accurate data.
– Must demonstrate ability to operate independently and with others.
– Take responsibility for production, safety and actions of crew as well as welfare of all equipment in the field including the work vehicle.
– Two-year technical degree in civil engineering technology or land surveying science technology required.
– A valid driver’s license must be possessed and maintained.
– Ability to work outdoors in all seasons.
– Ability to travel and work out of town.
– Ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
Benefits: Stockwell Engineers offers an efficient and modern work environment and encourages professional development of all its staff members. The ideal candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).