New opportunity for an Agriculture Engineer to join our growing team at Stockwell Engineers in Yankton, SD. We are a full-service engineering, landscape architecture and land surveying firm.
- Prepare engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Serve as Project Manager for projects and project development.
- Develop and enhance new and existing client relationships.
- Project supervision to ensure progress and on-time, high-quality deliverables.
- Experience 0- 6 years of prior related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering or related field.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of South Dakota or eligible for licensure.
- Demonstrated track record of successful past employment.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Excellent analytical skills & problem-solving, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment within a small office.
- Strong technical, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software platform.
Salary: Corresponding with education, training, and experience.
Stockwell Engineers offers an efficient and modern work environment and encourage professional development of all its staff members. The ideal candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, long-term disability, supplemental insurance, great 401(k) match, eight paid holidays per year, paid vacation time and paid sick leave time. Stockwell Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Relocation assistance could be available upon request.