Stockwell Engineers is a full-service engineering, landscape architecture and land surveying firm. From the offset, we have focused on providing quality services to private businesses, private developers, state agencies and local governments.
We are seeking a full-time landscape architect to join our Sioux Falls office.
- Develop schematic designs and working drawings: prepares site plans, construction documents, cost estimates and project schedules.
- Assist in producing construction documents: Develop layout and material, grading, and planting plans and technical details, and write technical specifications
- Prepare graphics, by hand and by computer, for design development, presentations and public process materials, including: sketch-up models, concept plans and diagrams, design studies, illustrative plans, cross sections and perspective sketches
- Prepares written reports; maintains records and necessary documentation.
- Assist with project and construction management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum 10 years of prior related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field
- Demonstrated track record of successful past employment.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and Adobe Acrobat Suite (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment within a small office.
- Strong technical, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software platform.
Salary: Corresponding with education, training, and experience. Sign on Bonus, contact our office for details
Stockwell Engineers offers an efficient and modern work environment and encourage professional development of all its staff members. The ideal candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, long-term disability, supplemental insurance, great 401(k) match, eight paid holidays per year, paid vacation time and paid sick leave time. Stockwell Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Looking for a great place to live and work?
The Greater Sioux Falls area offers excellent livability and was ranked #10 best places to live in America! Our region has received national recognition as one of the best cities to live, work, and grow! Learn more about the Greater Sioux Falls Region here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfFfO4krMVo.
- Workers keep more of what they make with no state personal income or personal property tax.
- Affordable housing.
- Cost of living is well below the national average.
- Big City Shopping.
- Over 80 Parks.
- Nearly 30 miles of bike paths along the Big Sioux River.
- Science museums.
- Live music with over 50 free outdoor concerts each summer.
- Numerous Swimming Centers, Gyms, Golf Courses.
- More than 600 Restaurants.