Municipal / Civil Engineer
We are seeking a full-time civil engineer to join our Sioux Falls office. Stockwell Engineers is a full-service engineering, landscape architecture and land surveying firm. From the offset, we have focused on providing quality services to private businesses, private developers, state agencies and local governments.
- Prepare engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Serve as Project Manager for civil engineering design and project development.
- Assist with contract administration of municipal projects.
- Develop and enhance new and existing client relationships.
- Project supervision to ensure progress and on-time, high-quality deliverables.
- Minimum 2-10 years of prior related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of South Dakota or eligible for licensure.
- Demonstrated track record of successful past employment.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment within a small office.
- Strong technical, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software platform.
Salary: Corresponding with education, training, and experience. Contact our office for details.
Stockwell Engineers offers an efficient and modern work environment and encourage professional development of all its staff members. The ideal candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, long-term disability (100% paid for employees), great 401(k) match, eight paid holidays per year, paid vacation time and paid sick leave time.
Stockwell Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.